The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Just noticed this on the ESPN chat with Grahm Hays:

Evan (Brecksville,Ohio): Hi Graham...It seems all the talk when it comes to Women's Basketball is the top 25..what about a team that could make some noise in the mid-majors?...living here I have seen Kent State,Eastern Michigan,Bowling Green, and Wisconsin-GReen Bay can any of these schools if they get in can make a splash like Liberty did last season?

Graham Hays: (11:26 AM ET ) Unfortunately, none of this year's mid-majors have a player like Katie Feenstra in the post. But you make a great point. Parity is increasing rapidly in the women's game, but up to now, it's mostly been the parity within the top 25. The next step is for teams from the MAC, MVC, etc. to start competing in March on a regular basis. I don't know as much about those teams as I'd like; we need someone like Kyle Whelliston, who does a brilliant job covering the mid-majors on ESPN.com's men's coverage.

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=10596
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Even without Megan I believe this team can play weel enough to earn a seeding that could be a potentially winnable game in the 1st Round.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
im not sure of that yet. i will hold judgement to see how the team adjusts without megan. i think the games will be really close now, and it will be interesting to see how the ladies hold up. i sure hope you are right sly! go lady flames!
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
that guy Kyle is the one that was at the LU MBB game a little while ago and wrote that article about D and little D (which got jerry in a little trouble with the Big South...nothing that couldnt be cleared up with a few phone calls)
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]