The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By drflame24
Registration Days
Also, there have been many players called "dirty" from the LU team all the way back to Elena. That is what you get when you have competitive players, they get aggressive and seem to be dirty.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
drflame24 wrote:Also, there have been many players called "dirty" from the LU team all the way back to Elena. That is what you get when you have competitive players, they get aggressive and seem to be dirty.
that may be true, but has a coach ever refused to shake their hands??

that is completely classless, there is no excuse for it...he should be ashamed of himself
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
drflame24 wrote:Hold My Own,

Do you know him personally to be so negative?

Of course...I also know he called someone else with Liberty a "cheat" during the game. It's amazing how some people can fool those on the outside so easily simply b/c they've had some good "faith based" conversations with someone years ago meanwhile you see their true character in the heat of the battle...I'm done though I've prob said to much already and will hear from some people about all this

He's running a great record breaking program down there...I seriously dont think the F bomb has been dropped 100 times in a game by a team and they broke it....I think a few players might have had a triple double with a few other words
By drflame24
Registration Days
Well if you watch the games....most head coaches only shake each others hands. They don't shake the players hands. Coach Green does the same thing...is he classless?

I know Coach Reeves as well and you must be talking about someone else, because the Reeves I know is a great guy. I think you might be taking this blog a little too serious.
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
If you know him well please ask him why he would call one of our guys a "cheat" of all people the guy he called a cheat makes me laugh...he's so bitter, you might be to deep in the forest to see but he is and he proved that in a open setting where everyone could see. Keep defending him but your in a sinking ship and he's taking you down with him
drflame24 wrote:Well if you watch the games....most head coaches only shake each others hands. They don't shake the players hands. Coach Green does the same thing...is he classless?

That pretty much sums up how deep in the forest you are
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
why do people come on here calling this thing a blog???

thats all I have left to say about this
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:HMO, maybe he's still a little ticked that he got passed over for the men's BB position at LU. :evil:

Nice

I'm seriously done though Drflame...like I told you privately this isnt meant to be furry towards you at all...I'm sure he's been very nice to you and you really are true friends, unfortunately there are also those who've seen other sides but that's ok as well, truth comes to light soon enough but grab your shades cause it's gonna be that bright 8) :lol:
By drflame24
Registration Days
HMO,

You must travel with the team to have such in depth knowledge. I wish you would have been around Reeves when he was at Liberty. I loved watching him coach (and still do) and my kids loved the players. No matter what the outcome, Reeves always gives you an exciting game and thats all any fan could ask for.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
drflame24 wrote:HMO,

You must travel with the team to have such in depth knowledge. I wish you would have been around Reeves when he was at Liberty. I loved watching him coach (and still do) and my kids loved the players. No matter what the outcome, Reeves always gives you an exciting game and thats all any fan could ask for.
^^^ Some part of this is funny on so many levels :D
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
Yeah, seriously, HMO has NO inside knowledge, he just thinks he does.
By Champion
Registration Days Posts
In the few dealings I've had with coach reeves over the years I have been impressed with his coacing ability and behavior. This particular behavior does cross a line. If he only wants to shake Carey's hand ....great. But by being officially quoted calling Frazee a "dirty player" was severely crossing the line. At the very least he should apologize. What would be the reaction if Coach Green called an opposing play a "dirty play"? It's never happened. A large distinction between the two coaches.
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
jcmanson wrote:Yeah, seriously, HMO has NO inside knowledge, he just thinks he does.

I didnt even see this...hahaha we need a full of hot air emoticon :lol:
By TylerBakersGonnaBGreat
Registration Days Posts
Hold My Own wrote:truth comes to light soon enough but grab your shades cause it's gonna be that bright 8) :lol:

:bowdown
The dope boys go crazy when they hear that boy Jay-Z
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
TBGB I had no idea you were from Gayville. Seems odd.
Registration Days Posts
huh?
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
TylerBakersGonnaBGreat wrote:huh?
:D
Registration Days Posts
youre a mean little man
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
...with a night stick, tazer, and fire arms (and he knows how to use them).
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
TylerBakersGonnaBGreat wrote:youre a mean little man
I honestly had nothing to do with it- I'm just highly observant. A trained killa- if you will.

and because I'm childish- it got funnier the longer it was posted there without you noticing.
Athens Regional

We are 4 wins away from WCWS in Oklahoma City, pla[…]

This year's men’s basketball?

Looks like both Jaylen Davis and Ben Southerland a[…]

2025 Recruiting Discussion

Now that we have the current roster finalized, by […]

Future Schedules.... Again

Did Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and Qatar join the […]