The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By krh44
Registration Days Posts
Nice to see a team we beat this year on ESPN2. They are putting a hurting on Rice at the moment.
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
I am watching that game too. I did predict for SMU to finish in the top half of their conference (CONF USA). They are definitely playing well right now.
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
I am watching it too. They have a 16 point lead over Rice right now. Nice to know that we beat them this year. And how about William and Mary (another team we beat convincingly) with a win over a very good Delaware team. Southern Miss also with a win. That says something about our young team.
Last edited by Stevev on January 22nd, 2006, 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
Rice making a little bit of a run only down by 9.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I've got highlights from SMU/Rice in my show tonight. Why don't you guys give me the summary so I can watch the AFC Championship?
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
SMU up by 11 with 1:50 to go now.
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
SMU 65 Rice 55 w/ 1:50 left in the game.
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
SMU 67 Rice 58 final score. SMU had a lead as big as 40-23 but Rice cut the SMU lead into single digits but couldn't pull within 5 points and SMU held a late Rice rally to get the victory.
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
Final SMU 67 Rice 58. SMU did well down the stretch. Didn't fold under the pressure and hit a key wide-open 3 and hit some free throws. Good game overall.
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
A good performance by SMU.

1st 5 had 13 of the 14 hits.

2024 Season Thread

I wish. DBU is a bit of a haul even from my locati[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Group of Five schools to unveil all-new Top 25 As […]

Field Hockey

Oh I agree, I was just out of the loop.