The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By Randy White
Hello Liberty family, I hope everyone is having a blessed day! I'm new to the forum and I've plenty of positive things about your womans basketball ball team including hearing that you have a tall woman as an assistant coach. What is she like as a person and is it true that she wears a size 17 in men's shoe?
Thank you and may God bless everyone
By LU 57
Welcome Randy! Glad to have you. I will let others who know Katie answer your question, but from what I have seen of her at football games she seems really nice.

I am 6’5” so I am not used to too many women looking down on me but she definitely does 🤣
Randy White liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Randy White wrote: May 16th, 2023, 6:26 am Hello Liberty family, I hope everyone is having a blessed day! I'm new to the forum and I've plenty of positive things about your womans basketball ball team including hearing that you have a tall woman as an assistant coach. What is she like as a person and is it true that she wears a size 17 in men's shoe?
Thank you and may God bless everyone
I had her as a student during her college years. She’s a tremendous human being. We’ve interacted with her professionally as well and LU is fortunate she returned home! In short, she’s a good egg
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I taught both Katie and her older sister in summer school. They were both as nice and as respectful as they could be. Katie is even a FB friend of mine. Fun fact: in watching Katie play 4 years of college basketball, I never saw her dribble the ball once.
Randy White liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Chippy wrote: May 18th, 2023, 10:21 am Maribeth is 6'7" (the shorter).
And married an equally tall Honors student who is now a dentist.
By cruzan_flame13
Cider Jim wrote: May 18th, 2023, 3:15 pm
Chippy wrote: May 18th, 2023, 10:21 am Maribeth is 6'7" (the shorter).
And married an equally tall Honors student who is now a dentist.
What? I thought Liberty diplomas are worthless! :D
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Thirteen of our Honors Program alumni have been accepted into seven of the eight Ivy League graduate schools. Study
thesportscritic, ATrain liked this
LaTech

We are halfway through the season, yet we are stil[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my […]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]