The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
FWIW - FGCU women (12 seed) beat VT (5 seed) 84-81. FGCU had 3 TOs for the game,
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
VT is one and done--both the WBB and the MBB.
socal_flame liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Tough loss for the Lady Flames to Vandy, 71-45.
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
They looked like good ole liberty of old. Turnovers, bad passing, and not moving their feet on defense among other things.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
This is exactly why I applauded the mens decision not to play in the postseason. It doesn't look good to play in the losers tourney and get blown out. I can see some differences because the women are pretty young and probably needed some tougher competition.
After watching the NCAA tourney games, we are even further away from being a good team, men's or women's, than I first thought. We are light years behind. I do trust our coaching and sports staff to correct this.
By tyndal23
CUSA recruiting will fix all this. Don’t worry, be happy.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Maybe they should just say they are SEC Equivalent
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
flameshaw wrote: March 22nd, 2022, 2:33 pm This is exactly why I applauded the mens decision not to play in the postseason. It doesn't look good to play in the losers tourney and get blown out. I can see some differences because the women are pretty young and probably needed some tougher competition.
After watching the NCAA tourney games, we are even further away from being a good team, men's or women's, than I first thought. We are light years behind. I do trust our coaching and sports staff to correct this.
agreed. i really think both hoops programs will have to step it up in recruiting to be contend in CUSA.
ATrain, jinxy liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]