The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By LUOrange
Anybody know who these 5 young ladies in Liberty Way violating attire are (3 of them anyway)? I assume they're on-campus now or sooner for the Fall, am I correct? If they are incoming freshmen, how much will they make up for the losses of Lyttle and Baker?

It's unfortunate that we or I don't hear as much about WBB recruiting as I used to.
By cruzan_flame13
LUOrange wrote: June 18th, 2021, 4:04 pm Anybody know who these 5 young ladies in Liberty Way violating attire are (3 of them anyway)? I assume they're on-campus now or sooner for the Fall, am I correct? If they are incoming freshmen, how much will they make up for the losses of Lyttle and Baker?

It's unfortunate that we or I don't hear as much about WBB recruiting as I used to.
When was the last time you've been on campus[during the school year]?
thepostman liked this
By LUOrange
LUOrange wrote: June 18th, 2021, 4:04 pm Anybody know who these 5 young ladies in Liberty Way violating attire are (3 of them anyway)? I assume they're on-campus now or sooner for the Fall, am I correct? If they are incoming freshmen, how much will they make up for the losses of Lyttle and Baker?

Sorry. I forgot to inckude the link:

It's from the WBB Facebook page, and ut was also on their Twitter.

LU's Athletic social media pages irritate me cause they rarely include the player's names.
By LUOrange
cruzan_flame13 wrote: June 18th, 2021, 4:55 pm

When was the last time you've been on campus[during the school year]?
I was trying to make a funny.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts

There have been "News" articles through the LU website. Go to the WBB site and click on the link "News". It's all there.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Breya Busby
5' 4" Point Guard from Charlotte Christian
Leukemia Survivor who was top rated PG in NC

Emma Hess
5' 11" Wing from Xenia, Ohio - Hometown of the Frazee Triplets

Jordan Hodges
5' 6" Guard from Monacan HS in Chesterfield
Hodges was the Class 4, Region B player of the year and a first team all-state selection her freshman, sophomore and junior years and the VHSCA and VHSL Class 4 player of the year last season. She averaged 19.5 points, 6.2 assists and 5.1 steals while committing just 2.3 turnovers this season, and she finished her Monacan career with 1,501 points.

Emily Howard
6' 5" Center from Vancouver, BC

Alise Markova
6' 2" Forward from Latvia via Miami-Dade CC
Avergaed 10.5 Pts & 6.9 Rebs as Sophomore Last Season
LUOrange, Baybird liked this
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Smuda, Rettstatt and Berkman are all returning so hopefully Howard will get a chance to learn and develop under one of the greatest bigs in LU history in coach Mattera and be a four or five year contributor for us
LUOrange liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]