The most successful program on Liberty Mountain deserves its own forum. We give Coach Green and the Lady Flames their props while breaking down their run to the Big Dance once again.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, thesportscritic

By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:They way we beat HP, makes one wonder how HP was tied for first place.
40% 3 point shooting which is (was) 11th in the country. They missed all 16 yesterday. I imagine they'll make a couple the next time around. They've been without their best player all year due to injury and have a couple girls sidelined the last few games as well.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Just checked and we are #85 in the RPI compared to the MBB team that is around 220. Congrats to Green for turning this thing around and quickly reclaiming the top basketball program at Liberty. That really quantifies how disappointing the MBB season has been as well.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
I am a CG fan and hope he stays until he decides he wants to retire. However, we have had some much better teams in the past. I would like to see us get better/show improvement every year. Winning the conference should be a given and an occasional big win would be nice too.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
If we win the regular season championship it will be the first time since 2014-2015. The BSC is not very strong this year except for Radford who will be the team that can take us down in the tournament even while playing the tournament at the Vines.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Radford, UNCA, G-W and Campbell all have enough + coaching to pull off an upset over Flames. LU needs to crush first round opponent to send message.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Acccording to the local paper, Coach Green lost one of his assistant coaches, Erin Batth, to NC State.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]