If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
also if you do join us, which there should be no reason why you don't unless you're a sore loser, tell us your team name here so we know who you are.

LUconn :arrow: UConn 3 of the last 8
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
I am looking forward to it. If I pick the NCAA's like I picked the Big South tournament this thing is in the bag. Of course I know the teams a little better in the BSC.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
32 veiws and only 1 other person is in? Do we have to put money in a pool? (maybe next year :wink: ) Scar, are you "Liberty Flames"? Real original name.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Shockingly enough Liberty Flames is actually me LUConn
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
No I have not registered yet. Anthem has a block on the link so I will have to wait until I get back to my hotel and go wireless....I think we should use our screen names here to make it easier to keep track. That is what I will probably do or some version of my name/screenname if it doesn't let me use SCAR.
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
Alright I'm in. I always do these with my friends, brother, and dad. It is such fun! I would hate to show all of you up though :wink:
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
im in. coach leitao said i could join in since we are not dancing this year.
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
smooth, the cavs are going to win the ACC tourney!
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
The enigma is a dummy account I set up. It will just pick the higher seed to win everything and then the final 4 will be decided by the end of season ranking. It will show us how stupid we really are.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
jc, im a wahoo 4 life, but are you smoking something man????
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
You would think so. I am just the eternal optomist. It is not likely, but it's nice to see I have a compadre on here!
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
i hear ya. im hoping for a strong finish and a good run in the NIT, to get ready for next year. dave things going in the right direction.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
Don't get too comfortable with him. This is just his warmup lap before he takes over at Uconn. Thanks for getting him ready for us, guys.
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
I am a bit concerned about that LU. I hope he stays at UVA because I think he is going to make a great coach, but I am fearful once Calhoun retires they will be coming after him. Unless we reach UConn's success at that point (which we have our work cut out for us), I would be leaning towards UConn if I was him. We shall see.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
I just registered...I'm ATrizzle, in case some aren't quite sure
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
no worries. dave is our guy, and he loves charlottesville. i do not care when calhoun retires, if dave continues to get it done, UVA will break the bank to keep him.
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
I'm in...TimScar
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I'm at work and I can't get by the filters due to the word 'Fantasy'.
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
yeah I had the same problem at work today.
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
Come on now, let's get the number of entrants up to around 50. I know we can do it!
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
I am sure most people will enter once we actually have brackets to fill out. I have never registered this early before myself. I usually do one on USAToday's website. This may be the only one I do this year though.
By absturgill
Registration Days Posts
I'm in. ABSturgill
By Brokeback Flamer
Registration Days Posts
I am going to register, but my "Friend" wants to help me!!! Also, I will only register if my IP is not traced!!! When I win, I don't want any sore losers!! :D
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I'm in but making no promises of being competitive.
5 plus 7 model

I wouldn't build this up and get your hopes up t[…]

Family Travel Obsession

If you have a rental car in Paris this summer, bra[…]

Prayers please

Oh say no more. I'll be praying even harder now […]

The COVID-19 Megathread

Fauci Hearing 10 am today. https://oversight.hous[…]