If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Knucklehead
Registration Days Posts
Chris Lang wrote:HMO ... Wright's a columnist. He's supposed to inject opinion into his columns.
That's why I rarely read Columnists. I don't want most of their opinions. Especially the flaming Liberals :flamingdevil
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
Chris Lang wrote:HMO ... Wright's a columnist. He's supposed to inject opinion into his columns.

Oh I know, I was just saying.

It seems theres a little more "opinion" in his article than you put in yours...it just seems more like the message board style. Thats why we respect you Chris is b/c you'll put the facts and numbers out there and after reading I dont feel like the scale was tipping one way or the other (for or against LU) it's simply neutral...even if the numbers show/prove something negative.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
Well Lang doesn't write opinion columns. I think we've talked about this and the N&A doesn't have any sports columnists. I guess they think Lynchburgers don't care what their opinions are.
By El Scorcho
Registration Days Posts
LUconn wrote:Well Lang doesn't write opinion columns. I think we've talked about this and the N&A doesn't have any sports columnists. I guess they think Lynchburgers don't care what their opinions are.
You'd think all of the feedback the local yokels provide to articles online would be a good sign that opinion pieces might stir up some interest.
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
I thought we had good enough editorials no need to add to it!
By grm
Registration Days Posts
I think I may have detected the problem
Future Schedules.... Again

One day, our fans will learn to appreciate the imp[…]

Prayers please

Gods design is not only simpler, but way more pl[…]

CUSA Tournament Las Cruces, NM

Please correct me if I am wrong, but after doing a[…]

Volleyball Coach

Looks like Nolan Albrecht will be acting head co[…]