If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Louist
Registration Days Posts
Hey...Congrats on your hire of Coach Mckay...as one of the people who liked ritchie here is albuquerque i told myself that i would become a fan of whatever school he ended up at, so...

GO FLAMES!!!!!

that being said, where can i get a t-shirt or a basketball jersey or a hoody online?

Thanks and GO FLAMES!
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
You can click on the link at the top of this website to get one of "our" (the website's shirt), or you can go to http://www.universaltsinc.com/store/

Welcome.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
The great thing about this move is we rarely if ever intermingle so being a Lobo and Flame fan is possible without conflict.

Consider yourself welcome to drop by and post anytime.
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
welcome to the board louist and stick around.
By Louist
Registration Days Posts
thanks for the info, and thanks for the welcome. luckily for my job i get to travel quite a bit and virginia is an area that we are in heavily, so if all works out i will even be able to catch some games this year. look forward to chattin it up with you all here and getting to know you all.

Louist
By Knucklehead
Registration Days Posts
Louist wrote: look forward to chattin it up with you all here and getting to know you all.

Louist
That's YA'LL!
By Louist
Registration Days Posts
i figured it was ya'll just have a hard time writing that out lol.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
I have to say that all the love we are getting from NM/RMK fans is blowing me away, especially after all the initial negativity we read. It"s very 8) 8) 8) 8)
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
welcome louist. stop by anytime.
By TDDance234
Registration Days Posts
I echo the sentiment.

Welcome!
By JDUB
Registration Days Posts
you can get a shirt from the bookstore, but its a little bit more expensive
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
I live in Lynchburg and want a Jersey and dont know where to look....this has been mentioned before I do believe
By JDUB
Registration Days Posts
if i remember too i'll ask the merchandise manager at the bookstore about it. maybe i can get them to order some!
Election 2022 and 2024

You think NY is winnable for Trump?! Has […]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]