If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By 505Cherry_and_Silver
Registration Days Posts
You have just hired a Coach who puts his faith first, above all! With Coach McKay, what you see is what you get. He will never mislead you in any way. I personally don't like his coaching style, but I can't criticize because I'm not a D-1 coach. In all areas where we were able to interact with Coach McKay or his staff, we were thoroughly pleased. They were more than helpful during some of our basketball camps.

Some say that Coach McKay wasn't motivated, or fired up during games. I like to think that he was always setting the example for his players by not getting too emotional (ya'll know how that can turn out).

While I'm glad to see Coach Alford's arrival, I am just as sad to see Coach McKay's departure. Please give him the homecoming he never received here in Albuquerque!

Again, congratulations and you have 1 more Liberty fan in the Southwest.

505 Cherry and Silver!
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
wow...that's great to hear...I hope you stick around and talk some hoops with us...we wouldnt mind getting updates on NM either!

Keep checking back!
By Fumblerooskies
Registration Days Posts
Thanks for the input. I think it says a lot about the man to have several posters from out west come on here and give the endorsements.
By lobo1
Registration Days
Hey Cherry!

Good post.

I came here to give a good luck to McKay after idiots from Iowa flooded the UNM board to trash talk Alford. It is good to see UNM fans supporting McKay. Thank you.
By loborick
Registration Days
The posters from Iowa that are flooding the Lobo message boards with negative remarks. I'm glad all the Lobo fans that have come over here have shown the class that most of them have. Ritchie is a great individual who will be a great asset to your basketball program and your school. Congratulations.
By lobo1
Registration Days
Moderator!

Could you rename this thread the Lobo Lonely Hearts Club Thread? It appears we have taken it over.

"All your bases now belong to us!"
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
You guys are welcome on here anytime.
UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madrey[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-hocke[…]

Danner Allen

Struck out 22 batters and Randolph-Henry def[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]