If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
Well this thread isnt a matter of opinion but a matter of fact, so I dont see it's life being to long, but I was thinking about this....if UVa's RPI when we beat them was 91.....and WU's was 71.....what's our highest RPI win of all time? Is it the WU game or is there another team that I'm over looking...
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
It'd be tough to go back and acheck all of our high profile wins since RPI records are so sketchy.
By fsn32
Registration Days Posts
I thought the person who looked it up said that UVa's RPI was 91 at the end of that season? I would guess it was close to 70 or better at the time we won. They lost a ton of games down the stretch that year.
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
yeh it would be close, I dont guess theres any real way of looking this stuff up
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
any statboy's listening? where's PA when we need him, even if he didnt know he'd make something up to get another post!
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
I would most certainly NEVER make add a meaningless message just to add another post to my count. 8)
5 plus 7 model

I wouldn't build this up and get your hopes up t[…]

Family Travel Obsession

If you have a rental car in Paris this summer, bra[…]

Prayers please

Oh say no more. I'll be praying even harder now […]

The COVID-19 Megathread

Fauci Hearing 10 am today. https://oversight.hous[…]