If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Bandito
Registration Days
I was a hardcore Lobo fan, run the Lobos message board, and I really like Coach Ritchie Mckay fan and think he is a great guy and will be a good coach for you. I was lucky enough to do the Lobo Coaches Show with Coach Mckay and he was very helpful in doing podcasts for Lobo fans via our website.

He recruited one of our best players ever Danny Granger and while not all of his time at UNM was great, I think he is a great guy. If the administrators of this website talk to him please tell him and Coach Soucie that The Red Menace says hello!

Just a little bit more I think Coach Soucie follows him out, not so sure of Coach Didrickson or Broussard. All are super guys.

As far as recruits. Brandon Huffman verballed to UAB and Ty Abbott's is a rising star since he signed with UNM. Not sure about Mickey McConnel, I know that all have releases from UNM and might follow Coach Mckay down there.

Anyway, while I am a super Lobo fan I will be paying attention to Liberty.
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
Thank you for the kind words. Coach McKay seems like he has the qualifications necessary to win right away in this league as he has been the head coach of some very high level programs like New Mexico. It would be nice to get some of those players that you talked about but even then I think that we have a good nucleus of players here capable of getting the job done. I think that we are ready for some exciting times here at LU in the next few years.

And congratulations on your hiring of Coach Alford. Great choice for your program.
UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madrey[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-hocke[…]

Danner Allen

Struck out 22 batters and Randolph-Henry def[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]