If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
If he gets hired then I will have her bake some for him. Is that good enough, Cider? BTW I am working on getting some choc chips for the tailgate in April. Get there before TD and GMTM or they will be gone!
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
If he gets hired then I will have her bake some for him. Is that good enough, Cider?
SCAR, the Coopers need to know about the cookies BEFORE the hire. Maybe Mrs. SCAR can promise Mrs. COOP the recipe if hubby takes the job at LU. :P

Or, if you think McKay, Carter, or Duckett is a better hire, save Mrs. SCAR's cookies for when they interview. :idea:
By TDDance234
Registration Days Posts
If he gets hired then I will have her bake some for him. Is that good enough, Cider? BTW I am working on getting some choc chips for the tailgate in April. Get there before TD and GMTM or they will be gone!
They're worth fighting for.

Unless LUPD shows up again to ruin our fun and take our footballs. It's a good thing this board has friends, right SCAR?
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
TDDance234 wrote:
They're worth fighting for.

Unless LUPD shows up again to ruin our fun and take our footballs. It's a good thing this board has friends, right SCAR?
Friends in high places indeed.
By Fumblerooskies
Registration Days Posts
SCAR wrote:Friends in high places indeed.
Or is that LOW friends in high places...
...or high friends in low places?
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
Fumblerooskies wrote:
SCAR wrote:Friends in high places indeed.
Or is that LOW friends in high places...
...or high friends in low places?

Ding ding ding
UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madrey[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-hocke[…]

Danner Allen

Struck out 22 batters and Randolph-Henry def[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]