If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
hmmm yes, I see. Now who is your RA so I can report him? Study
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
hahaha...Im still not telling you (even though that is funny). As long as he knows what Im up to during that time (and I called him after convo and told him) he usually is willing to let my not being there go. I'll sit over in teh hearing impaired section so I can follow along with the interpreter during the opening music. Im in the advanced sign language class so I figure itd be a good way to improve my abilities in that area (although I probably won't go into interpreting for myself as a career I figure knowing sign language may come in handy someday wherever I may be working)
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
BJ, if you don't get reps for that, after admitting it on an open website, something's seriously wrong.

What you did is called stalking.

It's scary.
By Fumblerooskies
Registration Days Posts
SuperJon wrote:What you did is called stalking.
It's scary.
Kind of like the :medic who stalk accident scenes...
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
SuperJon wrote:BJ, if you don't get reps for that, after admitting it on an open website, something's seriously wrong.

What you did is called stalking.

It's scary.
well I didn't know that...and that wasn't my intent with checking that place out anyway. I just was lookin for information to give to you guys
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Everyone was JOKING when they said to stalk the place out.

It was a joke.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
SuperJon wrote:Everyone was JOKING when they said to stalk the place out.

It was a joke.
Well excuse me if my sense of humor has been busted since high school. I don't know the difference between when folk sare seriou sand when theyre joking anymore because they would play with my head so much I just tend to take everything at face value to keep from getting hurt again.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
It's called sarcasm. Most here are pretty fluent in it.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Gee, I must of forgotten to sign up for that one in high school when I had to sign up for a language...I know what sarcasm is, I just have always been highly literal when it came to things like that. I figured that if I went and got some information on this maybe Id be more cool or something.
By jmdickens
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:Gee, I must of forgotten to sign up for that one in high school when I had to sign up for a language...I know what sarcasm is, I just have always been highly literal when it came to things like that. I figured that if I went and got some information on this maybe Id be more cool or something.

That is what we're thinking :D
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:Gee, I must of forgotten to sign up for that one in high school when I had to sign up for a language...I know what sarcasm is, I just have always been highly literal when it came to things like that. I figured that if I went and got some information on this maybe Id be more cool or something.
don't worry about it Beej, your alright. (insert thumbs up emoticon here)
By LU'sbestmanager
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote: I figured that if I went and got some information on this maybe Id be more cool or something.
ARE YOU SERIOUS?!? WOW :shock:
By TDDance234
Registration Days Posts
Oh my.

Let's get back on topic.
By grm
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote: Well excuse me if my sense of humor has been busted since high school. I don't know the difference between when folk sare seriou sand when theyre joking anymore because they would play with my head so much I just tend to take everything at face value to keep from getting hurt again.
Uh Oh B.J. - Better get the school counselor in here. If the boys are being bad to you, we might have to give them a "time out." tsk, tsk, tsk.

You can always come to me. I recommend you stay away from some of the people on this board anyway.

(ALERT! ALERT! Sarcasm.)
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
I recommend it too, and I'm not being sarcastic.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I have an idea for the spring game.....we can set up a boxing ring in the parking lot and have SJ and BJ go at it...we can all place bets...it will be fun

:D
By givemethemic
Registration Days Posts
I consider myself the official oddsmaker of Flamefans.com...pm if you would like Parlay options!!!
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:I don't know the difference between when folks are serious and when they're joking anymore

Just out of curiosity if I was to say "go jump off a bridge" what would happen???
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Hold My Own wrote:
BJWilliams wrote:I don't know the difference between when folks are serious and when they're joking anymore

Just out of curiosity if I was to say "go jump off a bridge" what would happen???
Ok I wouldn't jump off a bridge (besides Dr Falwell said not to anymore...I had wanted to try that back when teh folks were doing it though because it seemed kinda fun...painful if you did it wrong but fun)...what I meant is its hard for me to really take things as when folks are joking or if they are seriously asking me to do it. Things like jumping off a bridge I know people wouldn't be serious about because only someone with a serious lack of a moral compass would ask somebody in all seriousness to go jump off a bridge
By Libertine
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:someone with a serious lack of a moral compass
You just described one-third of the board. :P
By Knucklehead
Registration Days Posts
Maybe it's the Brave fan thing that confuses you!
By Knucklehead
Registration Days Posts
Maybe it's the Brave fan thing that confuses you! :P :P :P :P
By grm
Registration Days Posts
Libertine wrote:
BJWilliams wrote:someone with a serious lack of a moral compass
You just described one-third of the board. :P
I consider myself to be solidly in the 2/3 camp.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
No word from Chris in Thursday's paper about Cooper being here for an interview. In all seriousness, can more than one person verify that they saw Coach Cooper on campus yesterday?
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
yes he was here....saw it with my own two eyes
Election 2022 and 2024

You think NY is winnable for Trump?! Has […]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]