If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
paradox wrote:I like what oldflame is saying about LCA being a potential feeder school. And I agree that LCA would need to grab some overseas talent from PR or somewhere with a missions connection.

Has been talked about and will always be talked about...once LCA goes boarding, then this will take place a day later...space is the biggest issue...but it'll happen sooner than later
By jmdickens
Registration Days Posts
Genesis 1 and Mt. Zion are dropping in the talent pool.....Victory Christian out of Charlotte, Central Park of Birmingham, Oak Hill is baptist and requires players to go to church, Shores Academy out of Houston, Modesto Christian in California all have top notch d-1 talent and have good kids....Look at Gerald Green
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Gulf Shores Academy down here in Houston no longer exists and they weren't a Christian school but a charter school. But we do have Christian Life Center (Assembly of God) in suburban Houston that houses kids from across the US & Canada while Stephon Leary's old team at Cypress Christian (Baptist) fields a team made up in large part of internationals. Hagee's Cornerstone in San Antonio also has an outstanding program that has sent a number of kids to LU over the years and hosted some of our camps.
By jmdickens
Registration Days Posts
My bad on Gulf Shores....I haven't seen them play since Green was there..what happened?
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
The school was basically a sham. The state took away their charter when the shopping mall they were leasing evicted them.
By jmdickens
Registration Days Posts
That's sounds about like what happened to Laurinburg institute in North Carolina
UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madrey[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-hocke[…]

Danner Allen

Struck out 22 batters and Randolph-Henry def[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]