If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Rocketfan
Registration Days Posts
With the loss last night we drop to 5-5 in the conference i believe. Coastal is 6-4.

Remaining games:

CCU:

@HP
@LU
vs. Asheville
vs. Winthrop

LU:

vs. Chuck South
vs. Coastal
@VMI
@Radford

I see Coastal losing to HP and us hopefully beating Chuck South. So our last home game is HUGE. Coastal has a chance to go 1-4 in those games and if we can go 3-1( i personally figure we will lose one of those road games) we would lock in the 3 seed i think. If we get the 3 seed we avoid Winthrop till the finals. Should be interesting.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
true, with the way the location is set up, and assuming WU wins their 1st round game, there is no difference between 2nd and 3rd seed. Huge difference between 3rd and 4th.
By TDDance234
Registration Days Posts
I'm interested in seeing how we come out against Chuck South. We can't afford any hangover from Winthrop.
By Fumblerooskies
Registration Days Posts
It's Chuck Southern...
...the guys could come out with real hangovers and wax them.
By lureal
Registration Days Posts
we will continue to get better i know coach believes there is two or three notches still to atttain. go flames
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
I can see us winning out, but you figure on the road things happen and we could loose to any of those bad teams. I actually feel better about the Winthrop loss than I did about the previous 4 wins considering how good Winthrop is and how bad the other teams were.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
2 - 2

Chuckie Cheese - Coastal
Radford - VMI
By Fumblerooskies
Registration Days Posts
4-0...
...3-1 (VMI) at the minimum.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
LU 3-1, COASTAL 1-3..
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Coastal is down to HPU right now. If they end up losing, that would make Monday night's game for sole possession of 3rd place.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Coastal lost, we're now tied record wise. After Monday, the winner of that has the edge on the rest of the season.
By krh44
Registration Days Posts
At VMI & At Radford - going to be 2 tough games
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
It will definitely come down to whoever wins tonight. Especially for us. If we win tonight and end up tied with CCU then our win over HPU would be the tie breaker. The only way Coastal could catch us if they win tonight, is if they beat Winthrop or if we lose out and they win out.
By nickrichard
Registration Days Posts
Not to state the obvious, but we really need to win tonight to control 3rd place. If you look at past records, it would not shock anyone for Coastal to beat Winthrop at home. I think it has been quite a while since Winthrop has won at Coastal.
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]