If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By whmatthews
Registration Days Posts
Image Image

Image Image

On a side note, look who one of their assistants is:
Jason Allison
Assistant Coach
2nd Season - Liberty '99
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
No look a-like for Allison? I'm dissappointed...Looking forward to doing this game though. Of course I talk to and see coach Allison a lot since he is in Richmond recruiting. That's my boy...He's a beast :wink:
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Oh, c'mon, you gotta have one for him. He'd get a good laugh out of it.
By whmatthews
Registration Days Posts
My mind went blank on everything except for those two. Maybe tommorrow I can think of something better
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
OK, this is not my strength but I'll take a stab:

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
not bad, SLY.

esp the last 2
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Reggie's twin is Quentin Jammer of the Chargers. I've known Quentin for years from my days in Austin when he played for UT. He looked like Reggie when he was in school even though that current pic is similar.

Personally I thought the Lurch was the funniest. 8)
By Killn'emsoftly
Registration Days Posts
Scar, your boy Allison looks like a homo... tell him to go to the tanning bed!
By whmatthews
Registration Days Posts
Image Image
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:ImageImage
This was is my favorite. I hope this kid plays a lot. (know their style he'll get in some) I'm yelling Dewey at him all night long. I hope he's seen the show.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Killn'emsoftly wrote:Scar, your boy Allison looks like a homo... tell him to go to the tanning bed!
Yea, that dude's pretty goofy looking.
By WWJFD
Registration Days Posts
Isn't it Doody not Dewey????

I have to agree with LUCONN on the kid.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Come on, guys. With all of the guys we have on this board why can't we get some other contributions?
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Killn'emsoftly wrote:Scar, your boy Allison looks like a homo... tell him to go to the tanning bed!
I understand he burns pretty easily. 8) :lol:
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
I was going to do a set but VMI has probably the worst designed website ever. It tooke me long enough to find the atheltics website from vmi.edu but then it took me forever on top of that to find the basketball page. I don't even think there is one. It's just the schedule. Once I found the pictures I was too annoyed to continue the project.
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Luconn,

go to the bigsouth webpage and click on the symbol of the teams you want at the top and it will take you to the athletic website of all the member institutions.
By fsn32
Registration Days Posts
ImageImage
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Not bad, fsn. :)
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Maybe that should be put on a sign.
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
That guy is from Naruna VA in Campbell County too. Anthony Clark not Jason Allison.
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Who knows, he may be at the game since Last Comic Standing and Yes Dear are not on the air right now. Wouldn't that be crazy? The Vines could start to be like the Staples Center but with reject Celebrities...."He look, there's the guy from the 2nd season of Survivor." "Isn't that the guy from the Geico commercial that ordered the Roast Duck with the Mango Salsa?" Stuff like that. Maybe that is what we need to get the crowds back in the Vines :lol:
By WWJFD
Registration Days Posts
Or what about the guy who was with David Spade in the Capital One commercials but now is on the Enterprise Rent a Car scoring with some chicks at the reunion. That would be cool...
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
That dude was doing HEB grocery commercials here in Houston before he hit it big. And big I mean started raking it in. You guys have no idea how lucrative those national spots can be. :o
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
He's also in Studio 60.
By TylerBakersGonnaBGreat
Registration Days Posts
fsn32 wrote:ImageImage

ok this picture might not work ive never done this, and if it does work, i think im going to hell

Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]