If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By JK37
Registration Days Posts
I don’t mind the JMU hate. Rivalries are great! That said, Mark is a fine coach and will get his P5 shot I feel soon enough. He was a hot name in Morgantown.

UCONN looks unbeatable. But this is March.

I picked Auburn. Only team in KenPom top 10 O and D. That backfired.

My 4yo son is leading our family pool.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I believe Mark has accepted the Vanderbilt job. In 6 months , JMU has lost a President, football coach, basketball coach and I believe their AD. If that dump is so great, why's everyone leaving ?
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: March 26th, 2024, 9:35 am I believe Mark has accepted the Vanderbilt job. In 6 months , JMU has lost a President, football coach, basketball coach and I believe their AD. If that dump is so great, why's everyone leaving ?
I don't recall reading much if any love for JMU on this forum. Their football and basketball coaches left because they had a lot of success, which led to offers from B1G and SEC programs. I know hate is not a word we like to use as Christians, but it's generally a key ingredient in a great rivalry. I think you are the only person I have ever encountered who thinks the team they are a fan of should only play against opponents they like. :roll:
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote: March 26th, 2024, 9:01 am My 4yo son is leading our family pool.
Sounds like an Honors student. Study Maybe even a quizbowler. :shock:
By Baybird
ballcoach15 wrote: March 26th, 2024, 9:35 am I believe Mark has accepted the Vanderbilt job. In 6 months , JMU has lost a President, football coach, basketball coach and I believe their AD. If that dump is so great, why's everyone leaving ?
Maybe the same reason coaches are leaving VT!
Election 2022 and 2024

Then he went on to win 49 out of 50 states.

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]