If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By JK37
Registration Days Posts
I don’t mind the JMU hate. Rivalries are great! That said, Mark is a fine coach and will get his P5 shot I feel soon enough. He was a hot name in Morgantown.

UCONN looks unbeatable. But this is March.

I picked Auburn. Only team in KenPom top 10 O and D. That backfired.

My 4yo son is leading our family pool.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I believe Mark has accepted the Vanderbilt job. In 6 months , JMU has lost a President, football coach, basketball coach and I believe their AD. If that dump is so great, why's everyone leaving ?
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: March 26th, 2024, 9:35 am I believe Mark has accepted the Vanderbilt job. In 6 months , JMU has lost a President, football coach, basketball coach and I believe their AD. If that dump is so great, why's everyone leaving ?
I don't recall reading much if any love for JMU on this forum. Their football and basketball coaches left because they had a lot of success, which led to offers from B1G and SEC programs. I know hate is not a word we like to use as Christians, but it's generally a key ingredient in a great rivalry. I think you are the only person I have ever encountered who thinks the team they are a fan of should only play against opponents they like. :roll:
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote: March 26th, 2024, 9:01 am My 4yo son is leading our family pool.
Sounds like an Honors student. Study Maybe even a quizbowler. :shock:
By Baybird
ballcoach15 wrote: March 26th, 2024, 9:35 am I believe Mark has accepted the Vanderbilt job. In 6 months , JMU has lost a President, football coach, basketball coach and I believe their AD. If that dump is so great, why's everyone leaving ?
Maybe the same reason coaches are leaving VT!
Election 2022 and 2024

You think NY is winnable for Trump?! Has […]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]