If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Finding this out is like Christmas in July for Ballcoach. :oldhag
ballcoach15 liked this
By Ill flame
Tothehoopyall1 wrote: July 26th, 2023, 2:36 pm I am really going to miss playing Regent this year. This was starting to become a great rivalry game. :wink:
Schedule isn't done yet. It's not too late! We have to get a home game in somewhere beyond the CUSA-WAC challenge.
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
We should have a hometown tourney: VUL, Randolph, and U of L. We should call it the King of the Hill (City) tourney. Talk about fierce competition!
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: July 25th, 2023, 10:11 pm Finding this out is like Christmas in July for Ballcoach. :oldhag
The Ole Men's Club should make the trip to Alabama for this game. I would be willing to give ya'll a "tour" of Alabama.
Cider Jim liked this
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: August 3rd, 2023, 8:16 am
Cider Jim wrote: July 25th, 2023, 10:11 pm Finding this out is like Christmas in July for Ballcoach. :oldhag
The Ole Men's Club should make the trip to Alabama for this game. I would be willing to give ya'll a "tour" of Alabama.
If your taking bikes, you should leave by this Saturday.
ballcoach15, Cider Jim liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
But Ballcoach told it was all downhill to Bama, and we could take the Greyhound back! :oldhag
flameshaw liked this
Election 2022 and 2024

If there is a debate, it probably should be betw[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]