If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Ill flame
Just picked up the first commit for the 2026 class.

https://www.aseaofred.com/liberty-adds- ... -sorensen/

2024:
Bret Decker- 6' 2" PG
Will Gibson- 6' 6" F

2025:
Zander Carter- 6' 6" G
Andrew Grimes- 6' 8" F

2026:
Torr Sorenson- 6' 7" F

McKay has proven by now he knows how to evaluate players but I'll never get used to seeing high school sophomores committing. The move to CUSA has been good for recruiting though, we just keep adding more length and it seems like overall athleticism is improving as well.
Geraldos Mustache liked this
By AATL
How many mid-major programs do you think already have a '26 recruiting and commits forum?

Hopefully it's the result of McKay & Co getting in early before these kids blow up and bigger offers come flooding in. This team is shaping up to have some length in the next few years.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
He's a local kid who appears to have reclassified when he went to the school up in Ohio. In other words, based on Coach McKay's recent penchant for having guys come in as early enrollees he likely will be with the Class of 2025.

His dad was a baller.
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote: October 10th, 2023, 2:36 pm He's a local kid who appears to have reclassified when he went to the school up in Ohio. In other words, based on Coach McKay's recent penchant for having guys come in as early enrollees he likely will be with the Class of 2025.

His dad was a baller.
He was indeed. Last I saw he was a fishing guide in the area. Living the dream.
Election 2022 and 2024

Then he went on to win 49 out of 50 states.

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]