If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Ill flame
I like it. Since P5 teams won't play solid mid majors these are the types of teams we need to be playing as much as possible. I hope we can also get more mid major home games this year. Southern Miss was the only one last year.
AATL liked this
By AATL
More of this. Among the tournaments Liberty has played the past few years, I think this is one of the more compelling fields. Several of these schools are similarly situated and it will be fun to match up with teams like CofC and Furman coming off their tournament runs. The Billikens and the Shockers are frequent dancers, Vermont is the class of the America East.

Wyoming and the Beach Chickens are, uh... also there.
LUOrange liked this
AATL wrote: April 7th, 2023, 8:51 pm More of this. Among the tournaments Liberty has played the past few years, I think this is one of the more compelling fields. Several of these schools are similarly situated and it will be fun to match up with teams like CofC and Furman coming off their tournament runs. The Billikens and the Shockers are frequent dancers, Vermont is the class of the America East.

Wyoming and the Beach Chickens are, uh... also there.
I wouldn't mind playing the Cowboys in football
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]