If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

I think it's important to remember Robinson was in foul trouble and eventually fouled out late in the game. Rode was on the court for 38 of the 40 minutes, he needed to get a breather somewhere and Cleveland isn't a great FT shooter either. I think coach McKay has earned the benefit of the doubt on decisions like that.
LUOrange, Baybird liked this
LUOrange wrote: March 7th, 2023, 9:36 am he's a liability at the foul line and he got worse in the tournament- probably trying too hard.
He airballed at least 2 FTs in the tourney. That’s 100% between the ears. Speaks to @Purple Haize’s assessment of mental toughness. Even worse when it’s coming from a senior.
Purple Haize liked this
Darius was having an off day, but that foul late in the 1st half clearly impacted him. During several timeouts you could see him squeezing his hand and trying to "shake it off." There's no way He was at 100% after that. We've seen Darius go cold and have dry spells throughout games this year, but it never lasted a full game. Come to think of it, I remember watching that play where they hit Darius and he went down awkwardly on his arm... there was no foul called on that. They guarded him hard for sure - there was lots of grabbing and hand checking involved. Rarely did he get the call. I know we don't like to be "those people" that complain about reffing, but to call that foul with 0.7 seconds left that wasn't really any different than several other non-calls is just beyond the pale for me.
LUOrange, TH Spangler liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]