If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Ill flame
ballcoach15 wrote: January 20th, 2023, 6:28 am Should have said, "it's amazing how schools like this are allowed to play in same division as SEC schools".
That works too but I preferred to go with the conference with the biggest attendance, tv ratings and a winning record against every other conference. Play Basketball
flamehunter liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: January 20th, 2023, 3:50 am
Ill flame wrote: January 19th, 2023, 8:17 pm My local HS has significantly better tv broadcasts than this and play in a gym at least 3 times bigger. It's amazing how schools like this are allowed to play in the same division as big ten schools.
Those are DIRTY WORDS to Ballcoach. :nono :nonono :fight
Your boyfriend can defend himself
thesportscritic liked this
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
Tothehoopyall1 wrote: January 19th, 2023, 11:17 pm I never said he didn’t have a good game. It did turn out to be a good game for him. He still missed several shots that should not have been missed. He did play better after I made the comment I made in the forum and for that I am glad.
If you are talking free throws I would agree. He missed one as badly as I seen a FT missed before. But from the floor he was 4-5 for the game. I don't know why you're saying he missed several shots.
By Tothehoopyall1
flamehunter wrote:
Tothehoopyall1 wrote: January 19th, 2023, 11:17 pm I never said he didn’t have a good game. It did turn out to be a good game for him. He still missed several shots that should not have been missed. He did play better after I made the comment I made in the forum and for that I am glad.
If you are talking free throws I would agree. He missed one as badly as I seen a FT missed before. But from the floor he was 4-5 for the game. I don't know why you're saying he missed several shots.
I would love to show you on the film. Just let me know.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]