If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
I had no desire to watch us play today and then I saw on Twitter we were playing pretty well. Turned it on just to watch turnovers, missed layups, lazy passes and a 5 min plus scoreless streak 🤦‍♂️
By jmclaughlin
Turnovers are a part of the game. Mindless dibbles off their own foot, 30’ from the bucket and ankle high bounce passes are frustrating
Last edited by jmclaughlin on November 24th, 2022, 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Liberty22 liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
LU wins 55-44. :clapping
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
LU made 6 more 3 pointers, out rebounded them by 11, and had 6 more assists. Both teams shot in the 30% range, but LU was 6% higher at 38%. And LU's turnovers dropped to only 11.

LU almost had 3 players scoring in double digits.
McGhee: 21 points
Preston: 10 points
Porter: 9 points
By Tothehoopyall1
Preston did decent last night. I wish he would play this aggressive more often. If he could find another gear it would help this team out tremendously. Just not sure he has it within him. He seems to clam up if he senses another player is a little stronger etc. rather than just taking that player as a a challenge and seeking to attack. He has to want it and this showed more last night. We will see about future games.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: November 24th, 2022, 10:46 am I once scored 40 points in a game.
:shock: Can Purple top that? :dontgetit
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: November 24th, 2022, 12:12 pm
ballcoach15 wrote: November 24th, 2022, 10:46 am I once scored 40 points in a game.
:shock: Can Purple top that? :dontgetit
I never played a pick up game to 80. Those usually go to 11 and losers sit.
Cider Jim, Baybird liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]