If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By LUOrange
I wouldn't be upset if LU stopped buying from Nike, but I suspect the 3 main issues are:
1. They're B&N
2. They've been cleaned out from CFAW & Graduation.
3. Beijing Biden's manufactured energy-supply chain0inflation crises are hurting them as well.

Although, not replacing the replica jerseys has always been stupid. Then not having any of the actual baseball and softball team's caps and visors is pretty dumb. Of course, there's the 3 reasons above.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
LUOrange wrote: May 18th, 2022, 9:06 pm I wouldn't be upset if LU stopped buying from Nike, but I suspect the 3 main issues are:
1. They're B&N
2. They've been cleaned out from CFAW & Graduation.
3. Beijing Biden's manufactured energy-supply chain0inflation crises are hurting them as well.

Although, not replacing the replica jerseys has always been stupid. Then not having any of the actual baseball and softball team's caps and visors is pretty dumb. Of course, there's the 3 reasons above.
Neither Ole Miss or ASU have had any issues getting gear in. Those are the two places I’ve been recently buying gear.
LUOrange liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: May 18th, 2022, 10:00 pm
Neither Ole Miss or ASU have had any issues getting gear in. Those are the two places I’ve been recently buying gear.
You buy Ole Miss gear??? Study :fbplayer I'd rather see you wearing that compared to your normal WVU gear. :vomit
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: May 19th, 2022, 6:55 am
You buy Ole Miss gear??? Study :fbplayer I'd rather see you wearing that compared to your normal WVU gear. :vomit
I bought a t shirt for me and some things for Mrs Purple when I was at the game last year. We have a full drawer for the sacred WVU wardrobe though!
By LUOrange
Purple Haize wrote: May 19th, 2022, 7:07 am
Cider Jim wrote: May 19th, 2022, 6:55 am
I bought a t shirt for me and some things for Mrs Purple when I was at the game last year. We have a full drawer for the sacred WVU wardrobe though!
A full drawer of worn out overalls and straw hats? Don't those things just get thrown in the closet?
stokesjokes liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
LUOrange wrote: May 19th, 2022, 1:45 pm
Purple Haize wrote: May 19th, 2022, 7:07 am We have a full drawer for the sacred WVU wardrobe though!
A full drawer of worn out overalls and straw hats? Don't those things just get thrown in the closet?
Don't forget the clodhopper shoes! :brownbag
LUOrange liked this
By lynchburgwildcats
Registration Days Posts
Well there is definitely no shortage of Kentucky Nike gear online. Now affordable Nike UK gear, that's a different issue!

But that's also Kentucky, I'm sure they get higher priority from Nike than Liberty does.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]