If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
He has been with Coach McKay for a long, long time. Definitely a loss for the team but I wish him well.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Pretty sure I am correct in saying that Brad has been an assistant for every game Ritchie has coached as a HC.
It will be interesting to see which direction he goes to fill the position. Does he hire a veteran as his top guy since his other 2 assistants are so young, or does he promote Derek Johnson and hire another young guy?
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
I am only guessing, but I would imagine losing his wife this past year has caused him to re-think his mission in life. Perhaps he has goals now that he wouldn't have considered before.
Baybird liked this
By lynchburgwildcats
Registration Days Posts
flamehunter wrote: March 12th, 2022, 7:01 pm I am only guessing, but I would imagine losing his wife this past year has caused him to re-think his mission in life. Perhaps he has goals now that he wouldn't have considered before.
The college athletics lifestyle is a real grind. I mostly enjoyed my time in it, but at just over three years since I got out of it full-time, I really don't miss it. You really got to love doing it, once you don't is the time to get out because the grind will eat you up.
JK37 liked this
By tyndal23
lynchburgwildcats wrote: March 20th, 2022, 5:30 pm
flamehunter wrote: March 12th, 2022, 7:01 pm I am only guessing, but I would imagine losing his wife this past year has caused him to re-think his mission in life. Perhaps he has goals now that he wouldn't have considered before.
The college athletics lifestyle is a real grind. I mostly enjoyed my time in it, but at just over three years since I got out of it full-time, I really don't miss it. You really got to love doing it, once you don't is the time to get out because the grind will eat you up.
Mop boy duty does get tiresome ( I imagine ). Thank you for your service. At least you found your true calling with Soros...
By rogers3
Registration Days Posts
tyndal23 wrote: March 21st, 2022, 12:38 am
Mop boy duty does get tiresome ( I imagine ). Thank you for your service. At least you found your true calling with Soros...
You insulting anyone is funny.
By lynchburgwildcats
Registration Days Posts
You would know a lot about mop duty given how your day job is cleaning up glory holes at local truck stops and adult entertainment venues.
By tyndal23
lynchburgwildcats wrote: March 24th, 2022, 9:12 pm
You would know a lot about mop duty given how your day job is cleaning up glory holes at local truck stops and adult entertainment venues.
https://tenor.com/view/relax-easy-take- ... f-15244268
By tyndal23
lynchburgwildcats wrote: March 24th, 2022, 9:12 pm
Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I try to alternate non-fiction with fiction and […]

Wondering if you have looked into catching the n[…]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]