If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Geraldos Mustache
The ASUN Conference division leaders, JSU and LU, will make for an interesting end of season run, Conference Tournament and NCAA Invitations.

Each team has just one Conference loss.
JSU has the tie breaker with Liberty.
Unfortunately, JSU & Liberty will not face each other again during the regular season. Hopefully they face each other in the Conference Tournament!

Liberty needs JSU to lose one more Conference game while Liberty needs to win out. JSU has games with Bellarmine, Central Arkansas and Lipscomb who all played JSU tough in previous games. Any of them could potentially serve JSU their 2nd Conference loss.

The JSU game @ Bellarmine on Sunday February 20th will be must see TV. A Bellarmine win = a West Division Conference tie with JSU and Liberty becomes the Conference Champions (if Liberty can win out).
By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
JSU struggled a little bit today with Jacksonville but ended up winning by 6. Pretty entertaining game.
Also, JSU is super athletic and I really like their court. Pretty cool looking.
LUOrange liked this
By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
Is JSU having Covid issues or something?
They lost again today. To a 7-16 Central Arkansas team.
Geraldos Mustache liked this
By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
Anyone tuning in to watch Bellarmine and JSU tonight?
By rogers3
Registration Days Posts
Looks like the same game they beat us with. I think they are the top team in the conference. Very athletic and they seem to have a chip on their shoulder
By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
Yeah, they are crazy athletic as a team.
I honestly didn’t even watch too much. It got out of hand pretty quick and JSU seemed to be well in control.
2024 Recruiting Discussion

I'm not a fan of Cleveland trying to play point gu[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

https://x.com/ChrisVannini/status/17825216333887[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

I bet those are a joy. Texas poltical ads are a […]

New Mexico State

1 change and a couple of tweaks. But we swung ba[…]