If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
At this stage the CFP is a big if.

As for the hoops tourney, the idea is to best reward the teams that earn it during the regular season. I can respect that concept.
By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
olldflame wrote: February 4th, 2022, 8:38 am
aredd33 wrote: February 4th, 2022, 6:30 am North Florida beat JSU last night so we are now tied in the loss column at one with JSU. Sure would be nice to have the tournament in Lynchburg.
Doesn't really change anything, since they have the tiebreaker, but it puts some pressure back on them. The ASUN is the deepest it has been since we joined. No automatic Ws any more.
Yeah, I know they still need another loss and we also need to go undefeated the rest of the way. But they can't lose 2 until they lose 1.
But I think you're correct with the biggest thing being they have pressure on them now. Their cushion is now gone.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
stokesjokes wrote: February 4th, 2022, 9:30 am JSU is coming with us to CUSA too. Although it seems like they might have a pretty steep drop off after this year.
Look at the transfers they currently have. That’s the type of school that would be smart to be big in the portal every year.
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
That’s all gonna swing on whether transfer penalties come back. I’m not sure they will and I think early adapters like JSU are going to feast on college free agency.
JK37 liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]