If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
jmclaughlin wrote: January 27th, 2022, 8:23 pm Its like an Adele concert in here...hello?...Am I the only one not in protocol
Adele had to cancel her Vegas residency and had a complete breakdown

Doesn’t sound like LU is :)
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
jmclaughlin wrote: January 27th, 2022, 8:32 pm Watching Venzant play D might be more impressive than watching Darius on Offense.
When I saw L
I play earlier he was my pleasant surprise
By LUOrange
That was a great, fun game to watch. It was too bad that I couldn't have been there in person to see it. Unfortunately, had to give my tickets away due to Lord Omicron. Anyhow, It was great to see Preston, Rode & Venzant attacking the basket aggressively. It's something we've lacked most of the year. Might've also been disappointing to see the Let's-balance-ladders-on-my-head-Guy too.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
That was the most balanced scoring attack that we have had in a long time.

Also, I kept hearing McCracken, but didn't see him. Finally I spotted him in the corner above the scoreboard.
LUOrange liked this
By LUOrange
Cider Jim wrote: January 28th, 2022, 1:14 am That was the most balanced scoring attack that we have had in a long time.

Also, I kept hearing McCracken, but didn't see him. Finally I spotted him in the corner above the scoreboard.
That guy should be gagged after the first hyena yell and banned from indoor sporting events.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]