If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
jmclaughlin wrote: January 27th, 2022, 8:23 pm Its like an Adele concert in here...hello?...Am I the only one not in protocol
Adele had to cancel her Vegas residency and had a complete breakdown

Doesn’t sound like LU is :)
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
jmclaughlin wrote: January 27th, 2022, 8:32 pm Watching Venzant play D might be more impressive than watching Darius on Offense.
When I saw L
I play earlier he was my pleasant surprise
By LUOrange
That was a great, fun game to watch. It was too bad that I couldn't have been there in person to see it. Unfortunately, had to give my tickets away due to Lord Omicron. Anyhow, It was great to see Preston, Rode & Venzant attacking the basket aggressively. It's something we've lacked most of the year. Might've also been disappointing to see the Let's-balance-ladders-on-my-head-Guy too.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
That was the most balanced scoring attack that we have had in a long time.

Also, I kept hearing McCracken, but didn't see him. Finally I spotted him in the corner above the scoreboard.
LUOrange liked this
By LUOrange
Cider Jim wrote: January 28th, 2022, 1:14 am That was the most balanced scoring attack that we have had in a long time.

Also, I kept hearing McCracken, but didn't see him. Finally I spotted him in the corner above the scoreboard.
That guy should be gagged after the first hyena yell and banned from indoor sporting events.
2024 Recruiting Discussion

Hopefully we are not losing out on Bond. I would s[…]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I like biographies, books about finance and human […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]