If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By CCWMichael
Hello.
As many of yall know we live in Hershey, PA so 10 hour round trips and frequent hotels for basketball do not happen ... especially with school nights.
I am also known on Twitter as All BS (bourbon and sports).
Liberty tickets sent out a deal for 5 dollar tickets to the UMES game after the Army game.
I have convinced my family, specifically my daughter to attend after the game. I promised her hot dogs and popcorn. I know she would love the basketball experience. I have an ulterior motive to get her to a rowdy game. It may help facilitate a move to Lynchburg after she is done with school and make an easy sell for season tickets in basketball as well.
If there is anyone who is not attending over the holiday weekend and has 3 nice tickets to send my way it would be greatly appreciated. I can not imagine there is a bad seat in the house but the better the experience the better my devious plan may work. Also, what time does the arena open?
Thank you
By CCWMichael
Command decision time.
Thank you to all who took a look.
As we are driving down on Friday we will place our order for the 5 dollar tickets. i am in hopes our FC membership at least buys us a look at the club section.
i showed my daughter a few pics of the arena and some video and she said if she gets another popcorn and hot dog she would go. Bribery complete. Double dip on Saturday.
Sly Fox, flameshaw, flamehunter and 1 others liked this
By Dalegarz1
I'm looking for 2 tickets for the MBB game on Saturday night. Please PM me if you are not using yours or know of someone who has 2 available.
2024 Season Thread

This weekend is a big series on the road against a[…]

https://i.postimg.cc/bJsNVRB7/20240416-152017.jp[…]

New Mexico State

Final home CUSA 3 game series, starts tonight. NM[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

Sounds like you don't watch UVA play that much. I […]