If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
So we’re playing pretty well tonight for the most part but it seems like every big game like this against a P5 we struggle from the line. Wish we were almost automatic all the time haha.
By LU 57
Have to knock down some of these open shots. You can tell LSU is getting frustrated with the pace.
Kricket liked this
By Kricket
Registration Days Posts
LU 57 wrote: November 15th, 2021, 8:40 pm Have to knock down some of these open shots. You can tell LSU is getting frustrated with the pace.
Yeah, we're controlling the game. LSU isn't shooting well either so it'd be nice to have a lead for a little buffer.
By Kricket
Registration Days Posts
Man that hurts with Abii missing at the end and allowing LSU. That was a quick 4 point swing before half.
Liberty22 liked this
By LU Grad 11
Registration Days Posts
Shiloh with a solid half, with Preston picking up 2 early fouls. If only he could hit free throws.
By Kricket
Registration Days Posts
LSU is #16 in the BPI and we're up 1 at half on the road. Can't complain about that much, but it does feel like we could be up more.
LU Grad 11 liked this
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Kricket wrote: November 15th, 2021, 8:47 pm Man that hurts with Abii missing at the end and allowing LSU. That was a quick 4 point swing before half.
The miss was not as bad as the fact that on what should have been the last possession of the half, he took the shot with 10 seconds left, giving them the opportunity to score.
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
olldflame wrote: November 15th, 2021, 9:00 pm
Kricket wrote: November 15th, 2021, 8:47 pm Man that hurts with Abii missing at the end and allowing LSU. That was a quick 4 point swing before half.
The miss was not as bad as the fact that on what should have been the last possession of the half, he took the shot with 10 seconds left, giving them the opportunity to score.
Yes. To both haha
By Kricket
Registration Days Posts
olldflame wrote: November 15th, 2021, 9:00 pm
Yeah, exactly.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
We seem to be rushing some of our three point attempts to start this 2nd half. Currently down 30 - 26
By Kricket
Registration Days Posts
I feel like the +/- for Dobbs isn't very good tonight. Each run LSU has had he has been on the floor. Am I being over the top now?

As I posted he turns it over again and gives LSU another easy bucket. That one is on McKay for not realizing Dobbs is overmatched.
Last edited by Kricket on November 15th, 2021, 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By LU Grad 11
Registration Days Posts
Kricket wrote: November 15th, 2021, 9:07 pm I feel like the +/- for Dobbs isn't very good tonight. Each run LSU has had he has been on the floor. Am I being over the top now?
No, looks like a boy among men.
Kricket liked this
By ALAFlamesFan
Registration Days Posts
Dobbs is killing us right now...
Kricket liked this
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]