If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

flameshaw wrote: March 19th, 2021, 7:39 pm Cuffe has been less than stellar the first half. Gotta get the ball to McThree more. Easy to say I know.
Cuffee has been guarding the likely first pick in the NBA draft, and he has held him to 1 point.

They are obviously focusing on Darius. Hopefully he can make them play by penetrating and dishing.
SlurrrPup liked this
thepostman wrote: March 19th, 2021, 8:08 pm I don't like to focus too much on the refs but they have been terrible in the 2nd half.
The only major criticisms I have with them was that last cblocking call where they were pointing to the restricted area and he was clearly outside of it. And the no calls at the end of the half.
Purple Haize wrote: March 19th, 2021, 8:10 pm
thepostman wrote: March 19th, 2021, 8:08 pm I don't like to focus too much on the refs but they have been terrible in the 2nd half.
The only major criticisms I have with them was that last cblocking call where they were pointing to the restricted area and he was clearly outside of it. And the no calls at the end of the half.
Most of my complaints are some of the no calls. Most of the fouls they have called have been correct. Lots of no calls though.
Purple Haize wrote: March 19th, 2021, 8:26 pm Preston is OkSt’s Player of the Game.
I totally understand what McKay is doing but this type of game screamed for Abii.
Too bad they can't mold the 2 into one player. Preston's pack line IQ is significantly higher than Abbi's at this point but Preston's carelessness is killing us. Not sure if throwing Abii into the game now after not playing much the 2nd half of the season is the way to go or not but I'm willing to find out.
Liberty22 liked this
NCAA Realignment Megathread

At what point in history was the ACC ever any bett[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

With all due respect, Atrain was in Dallas in his […]

LaTech

I also keep tab with JMU because there is a player[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]