If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

stokesjokes wrote: March 19th, 2021, 8:35 pm You can’t put Abii in now, that’s crazy talk. He’s barely played in months. Ride or die with Preston at this point.
If he was going to put him in he needed to do it around the 12 minute mark for a spark and to shake things up. But that’s not RMK’s style and that’s fine.
Over performed this year but there was a lot of frustration too

#20 Missing the uncontested put back at the end was just indicative of how things went this year

So many missed bunnies and FT

That’s what separates mid majors from the big boys
You gave us (OSU) a great game. I think our defense was underestimated going into the game. AA has been on fire the last month and he bailed us out with his mid-range jumper.

I don't like it when Refs change the way they officiate the game at half. 1st half no-calls, became fouls in the 2nd half.

Not sure what is up with that Abii thing. I think he would have been perfect for this game, but he hasn't played for a month+.

Thanks for your hospitality. You guys have a great coach and team. Hopefully Parker and Cuffee take advantage of the free year in 2021-22
Great season, team picked to finish 3rd in the ASUN takes 4 seed to the limit. Love the heart of this team, never gave up. Coach McKay and his staff have proven to be developers of good young men and really good players and taken them to a higher level in all aspects of the collegiate experience. Just as HCHF has recruited next level football talent to open the flood gates to elite players, the success of this team will allow Coach McKay to do the same. His development of the young men on this team has shown what a great coach he is and how any player in the country can come to Liberty and achieve anything. The fact that the spiritual and the well rounded growth of these young men is at the forefront of this mission is why I wholeheartedly support LU athletics. Thanks to Darius and company for a great season. Much love and prayers for your continued success in all you plan to do in the future.
PAmedic, flameshaw, flamehunter and 5 others liked this
SlurrrPup wrote: March 19th, 2021, 9:01 pm You gave us (OSU) a great game. I think our defense was underestimated going into the game. AA has been on fire the last month and he bailed us out with his mid-range jumper.

I don't like it when Refs change the way they officiate the game at half. 1st half no-calls, became fouls in the 2nd half.

Not sure what is up with that Abii thing. I think he would have been perfect for this game, but he hasn't played for a month+.

Thanks for your hospitality. You guys have a great coach and team. Hopefully Parker and Cuffee take advantage of the free year in 2021-22
No inside info, but I think Parker will be playing in Taiwan next year. His dad coaches the national team. Cuff may come back
SlurrrPup wrote: March 19th, 2021, 9:01 pm You gave us (OSU) a great game. I think our defense was underestimated going into the game. AA has been on fire the last month and he bailed us out with his mid-range jumper.

Congrats on the win. Now go ahead and win it all. 8)
SlurrrPup liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]