If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

Purple Haize wrote:
Longshots wrote: March 14th, 2021, 9:05 am FEED me Florida State. They are an absolute disaster. I'm biased because they blew my 14/1 parlay last night but my goodness that is an awful basketball team.

Also, has the selection show always been at 6pm? I feel like it's usually 3pm.
1. You need to quit day drinking. :D FSU is a really good team LU wants no part of. GT was just on a mission last night
2. Hopefully you were planning on tithing your parlay winnings. :D
3. I always thought it was later. Like 6 or 7. They have to wait for the B1G to finish up
Between their 75 turnovers yesterday, squeaking by UNC, and that debacle against ND I'll roll the dice lol.

Right now I no comment on tithing...
thepostman wrote: March 14th, 2021, 10:05 am I'm bitter that the 1st round is Friday/Saturday this year instead of Thursday/Friday. Maybe more than I should be.
I’m loving Friday/Saturday. I just happen to have Friday off, can watch the late games guilt-free, and have Saturday wide-open. I assume most people prefer having Saturday games to Thursday games.
stokesjokes wrote: March 14th, 2021, 7:15 pm They average 16 turnovers per game, so if we slow them down, turn them over, and get good shooting from multiple people, we have a shot.
That’s a lot of “If’s”
JK37, Longshots, stokesjokes liked this
OkSt is peaking at the right time. Unfortunately for LU. They haven’t seen what LU does so that’s a plus. If RMK can pull this off he better get a Contract For Life.
JK37 liked this
JK37 wrote: March 14th, 2021, 9:14 pm
FlamesHighontheTide wrote: March 14th, 2021, 8:52 pm ...Oklahoma State is very beatable...
Really? Ask Baylor about that.

And I think Baylor is the best team in the country. (Gonzaga is the best OFFENSIVE team in the country.)
TCU beat OK State twice so I think they would say that OK State is very beatable.
Veritas wrote: March 14th, 2021, 11:21 pm Kevin Harlan will be part of the broadcast team. For you NBA fans and/or old timers, his voice is strikingly similar to Marv Albert. Arguably a step up from previous broadcasts.
Marv is still going, but he’s become pretty terrible and I’m not sure why they keep him around. He gets players names wrong constantly and can’t seem to actually see or understand what’s going on anymore.
Veritas liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]