If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By LUOrange
Is ESPN sending one of their crews in for Sunday, or are they going to let the ASUN and UNF embarrass themselves on national tv with that horrendous crew?
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
olldflame wrote: March 5th, 2021, 5:22 pm
stokesjokes wrote: March 5th, 2021, 4:59 pm They sorta threw a junk defense at us part-way through the 2nd. That made it close for a minute until we adjusted, but junk defenses tend to be easy to pick apart once you know what the other team is doing.

I hope Abii can come along for next year, we are out-sized and out-muscled by some of these ASun teams.
I hope he does too, but I don't see us being outmatched inside. Today Preston totally outplayed the guy most of the pundits consider to be the second best big man in the conference.
I just mean from a depth standpoint. Preston has proven himself this year, but if he’s on the bench we have trouble. Tough to only have 1 playable true big. Robinson has been good against smaller bigs, but he’s out of position at the 5. I can’t imagine that’s where he wants to be either.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
The growling guy was kind of a novelty yesterday, and I almost liked him then; but it got so old in a hurry hearing him again today. :nono
LUOrange liked this
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: March 5th, 2021, 5:03 pm
Cider Jim wrote: March 5th, 2021, 12:18 pm
Chippy wrote: March 5th, 2021, 10:53 am They beat us without Diawara 6'10" starter and his backup Kabimba 6'8" :(
Sounds like Preston better man up. Play Basketball
Anybody see Preston's reverse dunk??? I've been watching LU basketball for 36 years, and I don't think I've seen an LU player dunk behind his head until Preston did it today! :shock:
Got a few years on you, but I never remember one either. Pretty cool.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]