If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By LU Grad 11
Registration Days Posts
Scared me somewhat in first half, but we were due a down game. Glad it was against Kennesaw. We have at least 2 of the 4 semifinal teams now (including North Alabama, who is ineligible for tourney). Have my tickets for tomorrow. Go Flames!
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Stetson beat Bellarmine 71-70, so we will play the Hatters tomorrow. Looks like FGCU is going to knock off Lipscomb, in which case they will play N Alabama. We will be the only higher seed to advance. Based on history, Stetson is the toughest matchup we could have gotten. We have never lost to N Alabama or FGCU.
By rogers3
Registration Days Posts
olldflame wrote: March 4th, 2021, 9:51 pm Stetson beat Bellarmine 71-70, so we will play the hatters tomorrow. Looks like FGCU is going to knock off Lipscomb, in which case they will play N Alabama. We will be the only higher seed to advance.
Shaping up to be very consequential games. I don't think our guys will overlook any team they play in the ASUN tourney.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]