If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

Pound for Pound, who is better?

Larry Blair
32%
Darius McGhee
61%
Other
7%
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Ask me after McGhee graduates. Larry suffered from a lack of talent around him after the naked and infamous David Dees transferred out.
thepostman liked this
By paradox
Registration Days Posts
The most complete players in my estimation were Hildebrand, Sanders, Curry, Cabbil, Homesley, McGhee. And It's well understood that many would include Blair among others. Nevertheless, after this weekend, can there really be any doubt that Darius McGhee is the all-time guy?
By paradox
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: December 26th, 2021, 12:42 pm I think you're right at this point but can you just imagine if Larry had someone like RM coaching him?
Not big on "what ifs" and hypotheticals. And no one here is really qualified to speak for Ritchie. But not so sure that it's too big of a stretch to suggest that the better coach may end up choosing Dees over Blair. It's worth throwing that out there since these two guys are inextricably connected.
By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
Blair vs. Dees - that's interesting. I'll still choose Blair over Dees because he stayed at LU and his finish in the Big South championship game was epic and with Dees you have to project what he would have done.

However, just to clarify my understanding of the statement, you are speaking of a coach selecting a basketball player for his team and not a recommendation for a naked reality TV show, correct?
By paradox
Registration Days Posts
You may have just summed up the mystery as to why some people simply can't let go of Blair and move on. That one solitary moment......when he dropped 30 on High Point......fully clothed.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]