If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By lueer
Registration Days Posts
2 things:

1. I hope it stays away from other players, coaches.
2. This is part of the reason I hate this insane Atlantic Sun schedule.
ATrain liked this
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Bummer that Ritchie cannot be on the sidelines in Nashville, but it could be a whole lot worse. FGCU is going to have to sit out the next 2 weekends, which of course includes our first 2 home games. ASUN says they plan to reschedule all 4 games. How they will pull that off..................... :dontgetit
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Not sure what I hate more... our sluggish start or that under the basket camera angle where we can’t see whether the ball goes through the hoop or not.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
About as ugly of a start as possible.

We look lost unprepared and just not up for the task. Aasadullah has struggled all year and hes absolutely abusing abii and preston. Mcdowell has done absolutely nothing and had the defender in air twice and could have gotten 5 frs. Instead. Dribbles out and bricks both.
Last edited by jinxy on January 1st, 2021, 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By lueer
Registration Days Posts
I never dreamed we would be totally blown out, game over, before the end of the first half. Terrible.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
They only have 2 guys that can create their shots. Johnson and asadullah. When ashan is out its inexcusable to allow johnson to drive.

Shiloh playing well.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Asadullah went off mainly when Preston was out of the game. We were only -2 with Blake in there. Didn't help that Parker only played 5 min with foul trouble.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Great run here. Keep sealing johnson and double ashan. Make shots and were back.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
lueer wrote: January 1st, 2021, 4:34 pm I never dreamed we would be totally blown out, game over, before the end of the first half. Terrible.
You were right. Lead is now only 4 with over 15 min to play.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote: January 1st, 2021, 4:35 pm Seems like whenever we talk trash on social before a game we get smoked like this.
We would never win a game if this were the case haha.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Were just about done. No idea why were sticking with rode. He cant do anything. Weve rode this lineup hard second half and probably gonna get an L.

Id like more shiloh and jackson. Need a spark.
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
olldflame wrote: January 1st, 2021, 5:29 pm Abii is killing us out there.
What I don’t understand is that we’re doubling with Preston, but Abii is left on an island out there
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]