If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
They still really only have 2 guys that can beat us and they arent a great 3 ball team (8 per game). I think we just shot so poorly and didnt double soon enough in addition to their hot start. Talent wise they shouldnt beat us but they did. I dont think they will again.
By paradox
Registration Days Posts
olldflame wrote: January 1st, 2021, 6:16 pm
lueer wrote: January 1st, 2021, 5:59 pm I’m not as confident as you are. We got no one for Asadullah.
Disagree. The problem is, Preston can't play 40 minutes. We were +4 with him in there. Asadullah did most of his damage against Abii (-13). He can't play 40 either, so I'm hoping Soucie will try to have Blake in there as much as possible when Ahsan is, and rest him when he isn't.
It would be an understatement to suggest that we are getting merely quality minutes out of Preston right now. He's fine. I would echo that with McDowell, who is much more versatile this year position-wise. This seems to have gone mostly unnoticed as well. Both players have stepped up to the challenge with solid play. If there are concerns, they are elsewhere.

Clutch performance in the backcourt is something to keep an eye on. It's early, but what will emerge? At the end of the day, that will likely be the determining factor with how this team is going to be defined.
NCAA Realignment Megathread

At what point in history was the ACC ever any bett[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

With all due respect, Atrain was in Dallas in his […]

LaTech

I also keep tab with JMU because there is a player[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]