If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
For those in Lynchburg area, I may have 3 tickets for today's game, to unload. Will know definitely in a few minutes.
By soccer7
Registration Days Posts
Let me know. I’m in Lexington but would love to see the new arena since we couldn’t get our season tickets this year. We would have to leave by 12 to get there.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
soccer7 wrote: December 12th, 2020, 12:11 pm Let me know. I’m in Lexington but would love to see the new arena since we couldn’t get our season tickets this year. We would have to leave by 12 to get there.
It’s a nice arena. I recommend cheese fries
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
soccer7 wrote: December 12th, 2020, 12:11 pm Let me know. I’m in Lexington but would love to see the new arena since we couldn’t get our season tickets this year. We would have to leave by 12 to get there.
Ok, come on down. I'll meet you in lobby. Do you want all 3 ?

Call or text 434-473-2307 when you arrive
By soccer7
Registration Days Posts
Sounds good. I’m just bringing my son but I can buy all three if you need me to. Just excited to see the new place!
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Shiloh Robinson getting the start over Abii. Not surprised after Ritchie's comments on his defense. Based on the minutes against Missouri, I'd say he isn't really happy with Preston either at that end of the court.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Up 47-9 at the half. :shock: Program record for fewest points allowed in the first half.

Columbia Int'l plays in the same league as Bluefield, and was picked to finish higher.
Love what I have seen from Warfield. Looks like the Lovell Cabbel comparisons are legit.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
We have a Marten Maide sighting! I had pretty much concluded he must be injured to not have seen the court til now, but apparently not. Really lethargic in the second half. I guess it's hard to stay motivated when you were that dominant for 20 minutes.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Toward the end of the game, we were playing 5 guards, including Luke McKay. Still no sign of Jackson on the court. Preston again led us in scoring and had 4 or 5 dunks.
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
Matt Warner said during the game that he hoped to see Jackson in the next week to week and a half. I assume that’s not just wishful thinking and that he got some info.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
stokesjokes wrote: December 12th, 2020, 5:33 pm Matt Warner said during the game that he hoped to see Jackson in the next week to week and a half. I assume that’s not just wishful thinking and that he got some info.
I'm sure he does. It would be great if Jackson could play a little against Alcorn St. to get his feet wet before starting conference play.
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
It was good to see Warfield gain a little confidence today. He could be a valuable piece going forward, he was the highest rated out of this class. Hopefully he can fill out a little bit in the next couple of years, he could be a real player.
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]