If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ASOR Forums Admin
Posts Custom
UPDATE ON CALEB HOMESLEY’S FIRST WEEK IN THE G LEAGUE

Former Liberty guard Caleb Homesley is currently playing in the G League for the Erie BayHawks after being signed and then released by the Washington Wizards. Homesley and the BayHawks began play in the bubble in Orlando by playing in 4 games over the past week. Erie is 3-1 through the first four games.

The 6’6″ Homesley is currently averaging 20.7 minutes per game, 7 points per game, 2.0 rebounds per game, and 1.3 assists per game. He is shooting 33.3% from the field and 29.4% from three-point range. Homesley started the first three games for Erie before coming off the bench in the team’s fourth game Monday night...
By ASOR Forums Admin
Posts Custom
CALEB HOMESLEY RETURNS TO STARTING LINEUP FOR ERIE

Former Liberty guard Caleb Homesley is currently playing in the G League for the Erie BayHawks after being signed and then released by the Washington Wizards. Homesley and the BayHawks have been in Orlando competing in the bubble for the past two weeks and they have raced out to an 8-1 record, currently in first place with the top record in the G League.

The 6’6″ Homesley is currently averaging 22.8 minutes, 7.1 points, 3.7 rebounds, and 2.1 assists per game through the team’s first 8 games. He is shooting 35.3% from the field and 28.9% from three-point range. Homesley started the first three games for Erie and was re-inserted into the starting lineup the past two games.

Homesley had his top scoring and shooting performance on Feb. 17 against the G League Ignite. In 29 minutes, he scored 16 points as he made 6 of 11 field goals and 4 of 7 from three to go along with 7 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 steals, and 2 blocks, his best performance of his professional career so far.

Click here for more
flamehunter liked this
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
Congrats to Caleb on earning a contract. I can’t find any details, but since it’s a “multi-year deal” and he’s only played in the G-League, I’m assuming it’s a 2-way contract. I’m also assuming the G-League is back to normal next season, so he’d have a better chance of a call-up.
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts

Homesley to the Pacers. I’m still confused about his contract status. It doesn’t seem like he’ll be on the 15-man roster, is he G-League, two-way?

If he’s on the actual Pacers, might be good for him to develop under someone like Jeremy Lamb, who is a very similar player. IMHO having a Jeremy Lamb type of career would be his ceiling.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
From my understanding he is on a minimum contract with the Wizards but will still spend time with their G-league squad. It isn't a 2-way contract so most of his time next season should be spent on the Wizards bench with some minimal playing time unless is really impresses in training camp. Summer league is also coming up so that'll be fun to see his progress.

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2021/05/cal ... zards.html
stokesjokes liked this
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
Caleb was the game’s high scorer in his summer league debut tonight. Washington has had some COVID issues, so their first game was cancelled. Could be a good opportunity for Caleb if they have a shortened bench for a bit bc of contact tracing.
LU 57 liked this
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Caleb has signed with a team in the German Bundesliga. Unless something has changed, he will go up against Scotty James a time or 2 this year. Jesse Sanders also played in this league for several years, but I don't know if he is still there.

stokesjokes liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote: September 6th, 2021, 9:49 am Perhaps Haize could give him the lowdown.
It’s been a minute since those days Play Basketball
Sly Fox liked this
By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
That seems like a less than ideal decision.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]