If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Ill flame
I decided to make a roster grid to make it easier to track how many roster slots are available and how much eligibility each player has. The players in red were 3* on 247. I thought we would have more rated players than we do.
By Ill flame
I also made one of these for football but it has way too many rows for me to screenshot. If anyone knows how to turn a Google sheets page into a picture so I can post it on here let me know.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
Ill flame wrote: June 1st, 2020, 12:46 pm I decided to make a roster grid to make it easier to track how many roster slots are available and how much eligibility each player has. The players in red were 3* on 247. I thought we would have more rated players than we do.
Isaiah Warfield?
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
Chippy wrote: June 1st, 2020, 1:25 pm
Ill flame wrote: June 1st, 2020, 12:46 pm I decided to make a roster grid to make it easier to track how many roster slots are available and how much eligibility each player has. The players in red were 3* on 247. I thought we would have more rated players than we do.
Isaiah Warfield?
By Ill flame
cruzan_flame13 wrote: June 1st, 2020, 1:03 pm We do have more rated players like Dobbs; he was a 3* I believe.
Dobbs, Jackson, Cuffee and a couple others were on 247 but didn't have any stars so I left them off. 247 does football way better than basketball.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
A Sea of Red wrote: June 2nd, 2020, 1:36 pm I haven't gotten around to updating that since the end of the season. Warfield is in italics because at the time of last update he was a verbal but he has since signed.
Thanks. Seems Warfield showed up on the official roster today?!
By A Sea of Red
Posts Custom
Chippy wrote: June 2nd, 2020, 1:54 pm
A Sea of Red wrote: June 2nd, 2020, 1:36 pm I haven't gotten around to updating that since the end of the season. Warfield is in italics because at the time of last update he was a verbal but he has since signed.
The power of ASOR huh?! :D
thepostman liked this
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
A Sea of Red wrote: June 2nd, 2020, 2:00 pm
Chippy wrote: June 2nd, 2020, 1:54 pm
The power of ASOR huh?! :D
Ya but at Luke McKay's expense Play Basketball

Congress needs to get involved and pass a law capp[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

What is the scouting report on Isaiah Ihnen from […]

2024 Season Thread

This weekend is a big series on the road against a[…]

https://i.postimg.cc/bJsNVRB7/20240416-152017.jp[…]