If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

Oh I doubt he will be going anywhere now. But he had to have some Big Time schools interested.
On a side note, this cancelling of the Tournament probably saved a few coaches their job. If they were on the fence Administration might be willing to give them another chance.
chris leedlelee liked this
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
chris leedlelee wrote: March 13th, 2020, 5:27 pm
Purple Haize wrote: March 13th, 2020, 4:14 pm Some Brand Name Schools will come knocking this off season.
Do you think he would entertain any of them after he just signed his second extension? Highly unlikely in my opinion.
Signing an extension provides ZERO clues as to a coach’s proclivity to leaving.
Purple Haize wrote: March 13th, 2020, 8:18 pm Oh I doubt he will be going anywhere now. But he had to have some Big Time schools interested.
On a side note, this cancelling of the Tournament probably saved a few coaches their job. If they were on the fence Administration might be willing to give them another chance.
Good to note. The coaching carousel will likely be a little tamer this offseason due to the tourney cancellation.
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]