If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
At the end of the day if we win i dont care as long as we get there. I do think were the hunted and i think weve been waiting for those big games to matter. I think we beat stetson by 15. Njitbis scrappy and gets every bit of effort from what they have.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Escaping with the win 66 - 60. At this point, the only thing that matters is winning. Just win, doesn't have to be pretty or by a lot, just one more point than the other team when the final buzzer sounds.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
LU 57 wrote: March 5th, 2020, 9:18 pm
Baybird wrote: March 5th, 2020, 9:01 pm Why is Newton in street clothes behind the bench?
CORONAVIRUS. SHUT THE SCHOOL DOWN. :shock:
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
LUDad wrote: March 5th, 2020, 9:17 pm Looks like they are getting their moxie back
I think you meant mojo. Moxie is something they always bring.
By rogers3
Registration Days Posts
Any idea of the attendance? I think Ritchie was impressed with the home court advantage. Definitely some serious energy tonight.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
After the NJIT game somebody asked "who can we trust at the foul line down the stretch?"

Question answered.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
rogers3 wrote: March 5th, 2020, 10:02 pm Any idea of the attendance? I think Ritchie was impressed with the home court advantage. Definitely some serious energy tonight.
In his postgame w/York, he said it was the best crowd support we have had since he has been here and gave "Flames Nation" credit for the win.
By Risewithus
Question answered

He shoots 90%. I was shocked they didn't force the ball somewhere else. Anybody but him. Oh well, we will take it.
By tyndal23
Wow - Stetson vey well coached, great discipline for so many freshman. Crowd so much louder on TV than rest of season - glad to hear from other that it wasn’t just my imagination. Hopefully crowd can top it Sunday - would love it if Football recruits were in town for it but I doubt many stay through Sunday.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Attendance was only 2966, which is a bit disappointing, but the ones who were there certainly did their job. I would expect more than double that number Sunday.
By tyndal23
No way in hades was there only 2966. That has to be a typo or scanners quit working. I would be shocked if less than 6k
Baybird liked this
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
tyndal23 wrote: March 5th, 2020, 10:42 pm No way in hades was there only 2966. That has to be a typo or scanners quit working. I would be shocked if less than 6k
Sat in the same seats as last game and it seemed to be the same size as Tuesday's game which was @4K. Although the side I sit on had fewer folks.
By rogers3
Registration Days Posts
oldflame wrote: March 5th, 2020, 10:26 pm Attendance was only 2966, which is a bit disappointing, but the ones who were there certainly did their job. I would expect more than double that number Sunday.
That number is not accurate based on what I saw
By chris leedlelee
While it wasn't pretty, college basketball in March is all about surviving and advancing, which we have done so far. Stetson is a team with a bright future ahead.
Election 2022 and 2024

A congresswoman from a blue state gets you nothi[…]

Some statistics

Sometimes coaches will try to implement a philosop[…]

Just remember that fine academic institution,[…]

DOE Report

Gotta love presidential election season :roll: