If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Any team that can light it up from behind the arc is going to be a team that gives us trouble. If and when we play them again in the tourney it'll be a good one. They very well could do to us what we did to Lipscomb last year if we have an off night.
By rogers3
Registration Days Posts
oldflame wrote: February 21st, 2020, 8:08 am
rogers3 wrote: February 21st, 2020, 12:23 am
Chippy wrote: February 20th, 2020, 11:03 pm Attendance - 5,613
Fun game up until the 5 minute mark. If I heard correctly, two thirds of UNFs shots were beyond the Arc and they hit just about 50%. I wonder if we would beat them in a rubber stamp match. Weird calls tonight, as well.
It will be interesting to see how things will seem when there is a significant cap on student attendance. Best bet is allow 3000 students to each game and 1000 fogies when we move to the small gym. Sorry, but I don't anticipate nearly the environment next year that I saw tonight. Higher, select pricing and vetting will not guarantee a raucous home crowd.
A packed house of 4000 with 3/4 of the crowd students who had to jump through some sort of hoops to get in? yeah, I'm sure you will be able to hear a pin drop. :roll:
Why the rolling eyes? The point is all the talk is centered around capping student attendance...more than 1000-1500 students would seriously impact revenue from tix. You must agree with me...2000 or more ticket holders will leave empty seats and the ones that are full will be pretty quiet based on last nights game. Surprised that you actually think that 3k wold ever happen, but you are pretty old, so there’s that!
By LUOrange
Anyone else notice that ESPNU replayed last night's game at 5pm tonight?
Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I try to alternate non-fiction with fiction and […]

Wondering if you have looked into catching the n[…]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]