If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Park on first floor of the garage and either take the shuttle or hike in from the garage.
BlueBlood liked this
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
Playing horrible in the first 10 minutes. Scottie has missed 3 layups. Nice to see the guys wearing 00 shirts to honor Peter Aluma........................ very classy.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I’m old enough to remember when we had Game Chats......
By tyndal23
SoMeone forgot to tell NJIT they were double digit dogs. Really don’t like how this is shaping up.
By Drsloan
Rode is averaging 2.3 points a game in conference play. Robinson 2 a game. McDowell would have really helped with some scoring off the bench this year. Outside of BB getting nothing. I do not know how sustainable that is. Also doesn’t spell good news for next year.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
That was a real grind. They played really hard and matched us for most of the game. Scottie may have missed several but i like him being aggressive again. I loved he and myo tonight. Ive been begging for it and they looked good together. If the 3 isnt there thats a great look for us to go to.
tyndal23 liked this
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: February 15th, 2020, 9:08 pm I’m old enough to remember when we had Game Chats......
Sorry man! After this week, I'll be back to a normal schedule. Maybe.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
The ASUN is a more competitive conference internally than last year, with KSU the lone outlier at the bottom. Stetson has taken a quantum leap and everyone else has pretty much shown they can compete with anyone on a given day, witness NJIT and Lipscomb beating N Florida. Our destiny is in our own hands for the top seed, but it's not the end of the world if we don't get it. We showed that last year.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Nice tweet from MBB with NJIT game highlights and a brief homage' to Peter Aluma.

By BlueBlood
My first in-person game (live in FL and this is my daughters first year at LU). Thanks for those who gave me parking tips. First floor of parking garage was perfect. We just walked from there. Obviously, the boys got off to a slow start. But, we had a great time. Nice crowd and good vibes. Was a little surprised how empty the season ticket section was. Unfortunately, my photos show that side of the arena, which is not really representative of the crowd size. Back to TV games, but I’ll be back when I can. Go Flames!
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
BlueBlood wrote: February 16th, 2020, 11:45 am My first in-person game (live in FL and this is my daughters first year at LU). Thanks for those who gave me parking tips. First floor of parking garage was perfect. We just walked from there. Obviously, the boys got off to a slow start. But, we had a great time. Nice crowd and good vibes. Was a little surprised how empty the season ticket section was. Unfortunately, my photos show that side of the arena, which is not really representative of the crowd size. Back to TV games, but I’ll be back when I can. Go Flames!
Umm, you’ve been around long enough to realize that no review is complete without a concessions breakdown Study
Some statistics

After doing some checking, I discovered that in […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

Just remember that fine academic institution, L[…]

DOE Report

Looks like the DOE is getting warmed up... Gra[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

PH do you think Claudia Tenney would be a good VP […]