If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
Caleb is playing at an NBA level the last two games. The scary thing is he can do this every game if he needs too. Good to see us playing like this on the road.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
I think it was the 3rd or 4th game into the season that i said when caleb leads this team its when were best on offense. Turnovers were bad tonight but otherwise one of our better games. Honestly, it feels like this version of the flames just needs to through homesley and scottie/myo whoevers in every possession and make them the focal point and work off it.
By rogers3
Registration Days Posts
jinxy wrote: February 8th, 2020, 11:23 pm I think it was the 3rd or 4th game into the season that i said when caleb leads this team its when were best on offense. Turnovers were bad tonight but otherwise one of our better games. Honestly, it feels like this version of the flames just needs to through homesley and scottie/myo whoevers in every possession and make them the focal point and work off it.
Whenever Myo handles, defenses seem to have to change up. What a sweet feed to Holmsely for the dunk last night.
Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my […]

LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]